Legal Representation In Corporate Litigation Matters
Our corporate clients have a wide range of legal issues. They might be involved in a contract dispute. They may face issues with vendors or partners. Increasingly, they must deal with a leak or other unlawful dissemination of intellectual property.
The attorneys at Conaway & Strickler, P.C. are uniquely prepared to assist. With headquarters in Atlanta, we are able to represent corporate clients throughout the U.S. Our firm is adept at obtaining favorable settlements out of court. However, we have earned a reputation for effectiveness in the courtroom, and are always ready to litigate matters when necessary.
How We Help
A legal dispute can threaten a company’s bottom line. With this in mind, our firm is dedicated to providing swift, effective counsel that enables our clients to focus once again on their day-to-day operations.
We offer representation in a full range of business litigation considerations, including:
- Contract disputes — When a vendor, partner or employee does not fulfill their side of a contract, we can intervene on your behalf.
- Intellectual property disputes — If your online accounts have been breached, or if an employee has leaked information to competitors, we will work assiduously to hold the liable parties to account.
- Fraud and financial malfeasance — Investors, shareholders and other entities may willfully endeavor to take advantage of your business. Our firm understands how to identify fraud and other forms of malfeasance and fight back.
- White collar crimes — If you or your firm stands wrongfully accused of embezzlement, insider trading or other white collar offenses — or if you’ve been victimized by such crimes — we’re ready to assist.
- Antitrust disputes — Businesses are compelled to adhere to a set of laws that prevents them from gaining an unfair edge over the competition. When antitrust issues come into play, our firm is able to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
These are just a small sample of the matters we take on. To learn more about our services, or to speak with a lawyer, reach out to our firm today. You can call us at 470-357-6280 or contact us online.